Trinity Logistics Holdings (CA) LLC was corporate in 2013 of Southern California by its parent company “Trinity Logistics Holdings, LLC” located in New Jersey U.S.A.
Trinity Logistics Holdings (CA) LLC and all its subsidiaries or affiliates (hereinafter “Trinity CA Group”) is set up to be a comprehensive “one stop shop” 3PL logistic service provider. It acts as an umbrella holdings company and each of its subsidiaries/affiliates will specialize in one element of the 3PL, respectively, as follows:
- Warehousing, Distribution;
- Freight Forwarding (NVOCC)
Trinity CA Group is launched and establish its operation in first quarter of 2014. Vertical Offerings – Apparel, Footwear, Food, Alcohol and General Merchandise
See Our USCIS Certificate
- (Certificate post)
The Trinity CA Group project is located in City of Industry and Santa Fe Spring and, High Unemployment Area (TEA) designated by Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development, State of California.
- City of Industry is a well developed industry area with outstanding strategic location
- Located in the San Gabriel Valley East of Los Angeles County, USA fortune 500 corporate logistics centers in the West Coast
- The City of Industry has nearly 500 acres designated as a Foreign Trade Zone
- No business License and Utility tax
- Santa Fe Springs (2015)
- Rancho Cucamonga (current)
- See our TEA Certificate
The management team of Trinity CA Group has over half century of collective experience in the logistics industries, as well as extensive industrial connections in the industry, including strong carrier partnership and established fame in service-needers.
The key members are founders and had experience operated the third largest NVOCC in the Trans Pacific Trade, with over 2,000,000 square feet of logistic centers in the USA, before it is acquired by a publicly traded $8 AU billion dollar Australian logistics company.
- Pier Drayage
- LTL Trucking Network
- Rollerbed Services
- Airfreight Services
- Truck Brokerage
- Transload and Cross Docking
- Warehouse Services
- Food Grade Approved
- Alcohol Licensed
- US Customs Bonded CFS Facilities
- Value Added Services
- E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Ocean Freight Services
- FCL and LCL Cargo
- Licensed & Bonded NVOCC
- Servicing Ocean Exports and Imports to / from the United States
- LCL Groupage Consolidations
- Specializing in Origin Import Cargo Management Services
- Offering “In Transit” Visibility Tracking Solutions
- Air Freight Services – Import and Export
- Air Consolidation Worldwide
- Strong Buying Power
- Direct & Deferred Service Options
- Brokerage Services
Premier Shippers Association (PSA)
- A Shippers Association is a Non Profit Entity that represents the interests of a number of shippers.
- The main focus of shippers associations is to pool cargo volumes of members to leverage most favorable Service Contract rate levels.
PSA Service Offerings
- Procurement – Carrier Representation in Major Alliances and Niche Markets including CKYH, Grand Alliance and New World Alliance
- Market Competitive Rates – 100% Visibility to Carrier Ocean Freight Rates – NO MARK UPS!
- Rate Stability
- Space Priority for PSA Members
- No contract administration – we will handle the contracting for you with the Ocean Carrier!
- Booking Agent Network to assist with Booking Process
- Track & Trace Visibility
- Market & Regulatory Updates